What is Swedish Massage?
Swedish Massage can also be referred to as ‘classic massage’. As opposed to Sports Massage, Swedish uses more superficial massage techniques, creating a nurturing and calming experience for the client. Swedish massage can either focus purely on the back and shoulders, where most stress-related muscle tension is held, or be carried out on the whole body.
What are the Benefits of Swedish Massage?
– reduction in muscle tension
– relaxation of the nervous system, helping to reduce anxiety and depression
– improved blood circulation
– improved lymphatic drainage
– promotion of health and wellbeing