I have been practising sports massage therapy for over 8 years, working with clients to meet a variety of needs from improving postural issues caused by a sedentary lifestyle, to enhancing the performance of competitive athletes.
My qualifications include:
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapy
- OMT Medical Acupuncture (Dry Needling)
- BABTAC Swedish Massage
- BABTAC Pregnancy Massage
- REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer
- REPS Biomechanics Trainer
- UKA Athletics Coach
- UKA Event Group Endurance Coach
- TRS Functional Biomechanics of Running Coach
I am passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of my clients and helping them to achieve their health and fitness goals.
I look forward to working with you.